About Me

My photo
I am a very active person, I love to hang out with friends and family. I love sports! Such as, Basketball, Swim team, maybe even softball now and then. I'm a christian and love church. I have amazing friends that I couldn't live without. All I have to say is I love life!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swimming;)

Well yesterday our dryland group for swim got in trouble from Thursday and Friday. I wasn't there either of those days so I know it wasn't me. We got a huge talk about how they are tired of seeing some of us not trying and some of us who stand around while playing frisbee. We now have the responsibility/or punishment of making the mat rack as neat as possible and organizing weights. We also got a talk about the people who were griping because they didn't get moved up to the next group. He said he doesn't care how slow or fast we are, it matters about the effort you put into it. That's pretty much what all he said....

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...sounds like some responsibility for those who don't think they're accountable...

    ReplyDelete