About Me

My photo
I am a very active person, I love to hang out with friends and family. I love sports! Such as, Basketball, Swim team, maybe even softball now and then. I'm a christian and love church. I have amazing friends that I couldn't live without. All I have to say is I love life!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The most important thing in my house is...

The most important thing in my house that i would grab first is a basket. Then I would put a picture of my grandma and grandpa and put it in the basket. Next, a necklace that was my great grandmas and her jewelry box. Next, a pair of clothes and the t-shirts in the top of my closet from my childhood and put it all in the basket. Then as many pictures as possible, and I would break my window and jump out with the basket in my hands. After I jumped out I would set the basket down far away from the house, run to the back and open the fence for my horses could be let loose. That is what I would do if my house was burning down.

No comments:

Post a Comment